St. Patrick’s Day is almost here! I’m part Irish and if there’s one tradition we stick to–even more than wearing green–we always have corned beef and boiled potatoes on St. Patrick’s Day. My kids actually love it and look forward to it. I also like to try to do something in green–decorations or a dessert. I’m not sure what I’m doing yet, but I found some fun inspiration at Target.
- Artificial potted succulent plants (in the Target Spot)
- Lexar Jumpdrive Storage in green ($8.99; I couldn’t find green on the website. Maybe it’s just a seasonal thing.)
- Green gardening boots ($29.99; in the seasonal area with other gardening items)
- Lemongrass & thyme candle by Archaeology ($14.99)
- Light & dark green bath towels ($4.99)
- Cute Smith & Hawken ceramic toadstool/mushroom perfect to hide leprechauns from the rain (on sale this week for $14.44; regular $16.99)
- Pillowfort lime bowls ($.79 in Housewares)
- Couldn’t resist this lovely white jersey rose ruffle pillow by Xhilaration (on sale for $15.99; regular $19.99)
- Lime vase filler by Threshold ($9.99)
(This post is not in any way sponsored by Target or the brands it carries; just a listing of what I think is cute and links to find it on their website–if applicable.)
Do you have any special traditions for St. Patrick’s Day?